Waterloo, University of Waterloo – DRAGEN Lab-St Jerome’s University, MS Book A (fragment) | Cantus Manuscript Database
Waterloo, University of Waterloo – DRAGEN Lab-St Jerome’s University, MS Book A (fragment)
- CDN-WAdl MS Book A (fragment)
- One leaf of a gradual. Gothic script in brown-black ink copied in two columns with square notation on 4-line red staves in the intervening spaces. F- and C-clefs. Initials are finely decorated with red and blue pen flourishes. Custos with upward diagonal line.
- This leaf was purchased by the DRAGEN lab at St. Jerome's University College, affiliated with the University of Waterloo.
6 staves are visible on each side of this leaf.
No markings indicate its identification or foliation, except a mark in red ink at the top left corner of the verso, which may be a foliation, but is cut off.
Binding holes are visible.
Pen flourishes may suggest late 15th century.
- Notes on the Inventory
- The inventory for CDN-WAdl MS Book A (leaf) was completed as part of an undergraduate research project supported by the DRAGEN Lab at St. Jerome's University College, affiliated with the University of Waterloo. The texts were entered by Ellen Siebel-Achenbach and the melodies were transcribed by Mykayla Turner. Editorial assistance and indexing guidance were provided by Kate Steiner, and the records were proofread by Debra Lacoste.
- Full Text Entered by
- Melodies Entered by
- Complete/Partial Inventory
- Complete Inventory
- Full Source/Fragment